What a very merry ( and very busy) Christmas we had this year. We headed South to the North Pole (aka Holden) to see Papa and Grandma on Christmas Eve with a car full of Christmas Joy (aka presents). With Christmas day came several stops along Santa's route, all of which included presents and more Christmas cookies than we had milk for.

Jeslyn and Jauncee must have been very good girls this year because Santa brought them a Wii with guitar hero and 4 DDRs. They really made a haul!


We enjoyed a yummy Christmas Dinner at Grandma Turner's. It was so nice to see and visit with everyone.





But, he couldn't have cared less about any of his new toys. All of 30 seconds went by until he decided to ditch the new loot in favor of Grandma's big metal spatula.





I think Paul and I discovered the only person Max is afraid of--he was clinging to and climbing up me just to get away from the scary man with the long white beard.


The festivities continued for the next four days in much the same way. A good time was had by all. Thank goodness it's over.......until next year!
1 comment:
Ging!!! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog, I saw that you had one from Millard High Alumni. We have one too...deanandjencoy.blogspot.com - I can't believe how big your little man is getting!
Post a Comment