Thursday, July 9, 2009

Seven Things

My cousin Suzette tagged me in her blog to list 7 things that few people know about me. At first I was hesitant because I couldn't think of even two things interesting enough to list. But, with a little help from my mom, we came up with a list (although it is still rather boring).

1. I probably drink around 15 glasses of water a day--and yes, I do have to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom (even when I'm not pregnant).

2. I love salt. I eat it on everything--apples, oranges, grapefruit, watermelon, honeydew....and I add both salt and pepper to cantaloupe...it drives my husband crazy.

3. I can't whistle.

4. I was a pretty good water skier back in the day, but I don't know how to swim. I can, however get from point A to B doing a fairly unattractive form of "doggy paddle."

5. I love fast roller coasters and great amusement parks, but water parks/slides of any sort scare me to death (which probably relates to #4).

6. I love blood, guts, and gore--maybe one of the reasons ER nursing suits me so well.

7. I am a total home-body. Before Max was born I could go days just "puttering" around the house, not even once leaving.

So now I tag Marnie, Jen, and Jamie.

No comments: