Typically, my first blog of every new year doesn't get posted until March. Well, I am cutting it close, but I actually got it up here before then!
This year is already flying by. I totally can't believe that February is almost over. I practically can't even remember what we did in January, except for a really fun impromptu trip to NYC (which I will post about soon!), I do know that in this month the weather was all over the place. Some days would be really freezing cold, then we would get a tiny little bit of snow:
Then it would warm up quite a bit and give us a little hint that spring might be around the corner, and then it would be freezing cold again. It seems like this variety of weird weather would happen in any given week: one day it would be in the 50s, the next day in the low 30s, and then it would snow. Repeat. However, one bit of weather that we can count on around here at any time of year is the rain. The boys had a lot of fun playing in it and splashing in puddles on this particular rainy January day (which also happened to be really warm as depicted by the boys' lack of winter coats).
When it is really freezing outside we can just play in our basement. It is full of toys! Most of the time I feel like I have to really coerce my little guys to play with their toys--they are always begging for the wii or ipad. But, if I actually get down on the floor and interact with them they love their toys. Look how creative Sam can be--he lined up all of his monster trucks!








No comments:
Post a Comment