Sniff, Sniff, Sniff...
I can't believe my big boy graduated from preschool! This event was a little hard to swallow. Max is growing so fast. It is crazy to think that he was younger than Jack is now when we moved to Pennsylvania. Back then I never even imagined that I would have a child preparing to enter kindergarten, that just seemed so foreign and forever away. Unfortunately, the older my kids get, and the more siblings we put into the mix just seems to make the time go by even faster...
The graduation program was super cute, and Max looked so handsome...
"I cross the bridge to graduate
I'm growing up, you see!
I'll always do my very best
To make you proud of me!"
Here is a pic of Max crossing the bridge and reciting the poem...
Max and his best buds, Luke and Conner
Sam's class also had a little program to celebrate the last day of school...
Here is a pic of Sam with his teachers, Mrs. Silvesti and Mrs. Thomas...
Here is a pic of the boys on the morning of their last day...
Compared to the morning of their first day...
Before we know it we will be doing it all over again! September is right around the corner...






No comments:
Post a Comment