In my last post I thought I had finished documenting all the fun things we did in the month of June, but I just realized I forgot two very important events:
A trip into Philadelphia to visit daddy at work. His office is right in the heart of Philadelphia, on Market Street. He works in a skyscraper--among the tallest in the city, on some super high floor that I can't remember. The view was spectacular! We all enjoyed visiting daddy and getting to see where he spends his time when he is working hard for us. It was a lot of fun. We concluded the afternoon with lunch and a stroll through a park.
A few nights before we headed to Utah, Paul organized a little "campout" with the boys in our backyard. He invited his friend, Mark, to join him along with Kassidy, Mark's 10 yr. old daughter. They roasted marshmallows, slept in tents, and even told a few ghost stories. The boys really enjoyed it. Jack and I slept in our comfy beds aways from all the bugs and creatures of the night...


No comments:
Post a Comment