Saturday, February 8, 2014

Other November Stuff

We still had quite nice weather in Novemeber (which seems like a blur as I am writing this in the middle of a snow storm during the coldest winter ever!!), and we were able to meet up at parks with friends on quite a few occasions.  We were regularly hanging out with two of Max's kindergarten friends and their little brothers (who just so happen to be Sam's age!)...

Look how big Jack is getting--he just fits right in with those big brothers...

Jack is really starting to enjoy "dressing up."  But, he is pretty insistent that someone else accompany him and he will usually bring a mask or cape for Paul or I to don along with him...

Here is Jack in his Luigi cap trying to assemble Max's birthday lego kits...



All three of the boys have developed quite a love for sushi.  This is really cool because how many 2, 4 and 6 year olds are brave enough to even try such an adventurous delicacy let alone enjoy it.  (In fact, most grown-ups I know aren't even brave enough to try it...).  However, while I am proud that my boys love one of Paul and my favorite foods, it makes them really expensive dates when they push aside the noodles and chicken and broccoli for the much pricier sushi...



While running errands a few days before Thanksgiving, I brought Jack and Sam with me to the market where we order our fresh turkey.  There were these huge pickles in a display near the counter and both boys unquestionably had to have one.  I figured maybe Sam would eat most of his while Jack would eat a few bites before throwing it on the floor.  Well, both boys at ALL of their pickles.  In the pic below you can see that Jack has half of his pickle left and it is still practically bigger than his head!

No comments: