Thursday, February 9, 2012

Airplane Noodles

The reason I blog, and the reason I wished I blogged a little more:  Airplane Noodles.  That's right "Airplane Noodles".  This is what Max calls a plain noodle with no sauce added.  I can't imagine where he  gets the enjoyment from them since I am pretty sure that in no time in my life did I ever ask for or want airplane noodles.  I just don't think I ever ate them as a child.  However,  I will never want him to not call them that--they will always be airplane noodles and I will be a little bummed when he stops.  "Cookeded" is another one Max says that totally cracks me up.  He adds an extra "-ed" to the ends of words.  Have I cookeded his dinner yet,  Jack fluffeded, the monster trucks crasheded.   I should probably be correcting him, but I just think it is so cute-- I don't want him to stop.  And then there is little Sam.  He can't be in the car on a sunny day without his sunglasses on because, as he would say, "It's too summer out!"  "I need my sunglasses, mom--It's too summer out!!"  Love these little things so much.  I think they are my favorite part of being a mom.  (And the snuggling)!!

Max, in his favorite jammy bottoms, playing on mommy's iPhone.

Sammy, my sweet little doodle, playing monster trucks


Then there is my little JR.  My sweet little ever-growing baby.  At his 4 month appointment (which was practically a month ago) he was almost 15 pounds!!  I can't believe how fast time goes... 

This was over three months ago..

And this is at 4 months old...



And 4.5 months old...



Infact, Jack has gotten so big that now he bounces around and plays in his exersaucer...




Not only has Jack started to eat like a big boy--he LOVES it.  I can't get the rice cereal or oatmeal in his mouth fast enough.  It is actually quite enjoyable to feed him; such a difference from my experience with his older brothers, both of whom rejected any cereals and didn't really take to any solid food until around 6 months old. I dreaded feeding time when they were Jack's age.  They barely ate anything yet still managed to make a monstrous mess.  Jack, on the other hand, does make a mess.  However, his pure enjoyment of the mealtime makes the task mutually gratifying. 














No comments: