I started working on this post several weeks ago and practically forgot that I had already uploaded all the photos, a task that requires a lot of time and consideration. In fact, it is perhaps the most time-consuming part of a blog entry. I have to review all of the marvelous photographs we've taken and try to determine which of them are blog-worthy. This is difficult because in my (completely biased) opinion all of them deserve a spot in the Blane Blog Book. Every few weeks or after a big outing or event, I will go through the pictures we've taken and add maybe 70-100 to my favorites file. This is way too many for a blog post, though, so I try to narrow it down even further from there, which is the really hard part. There are so many memories caught on camera that I want to be able to preserve for my lifetime at least. Our neighbors house caught on fire a couple of weeks ago--they lost almost everything. I can't imagine how devastating such an event would be, but it really makes you think about what you would save, and what irreplaceable items would leave you feeling the worst if they were lost forever. For me, a big sadness would envelope over the loss of all of my pictures--if my computer goes up in smoke so do the discs I have saved them on and stored in my computer desk. At least the ones posted on my blog will always be somewhere on the interweb...
In PA we have had a weird early spring. There have been some really nice, warm days where it is just a pleasure to play outside. The boys have been trying to complete their spring training before T-ball starts next month...
Which, of course, includes jumping on the trampoline...
And playing on the swingset...
| Teamwork!! |
And running up and down the driveway...
Which is all very tiring and deserving of a snack...
CRASH (good thing he is so tough)...
JR loves it when we go outside. He usually gets strapped into the Baby Bjorn (or the stroller if mommy's back is killing her) and takes it all in. He loves to watch his big brothers run and play.
Jack always gets to stay up late with the grown-ups and loves to help us out in the kitchen while seated in the Bumbo...
Max is such a good big brother. He is such a good boy, period. We are so proud of him. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that he is only four because he is so reasonable and smart and amazing. Other times I am overwhelmed by the realization that he is actually four (and not my little boy) by the way he can run and jump and climb. Where did my baby boy go?? He is so grown-up now. I wish my family in UT could see and know him right now. He is an amazing kid...
Don't they look a lot alike?
I made Max pose for some Valentine's cards--I had to bribe him to smile for me. They turned out super-cute, though, and he gave them to all of his classmates.
Since I am so behind on posting (and almost everything else in my life right now) the following pics of Jack are almost a month old. Today is March 6th, and these were taken on his 5-month birthday (February 12th)...
Jack is such a cute, sweet little baby. He loves to cuddle and snuggle and his whole body lights up when he sees someone he loves. Max and Sam can get the biggest smiles from him, and he always seems to be happy so long as they are in view.
Troublemaker Sam. He is so stinking cute. I wish my family in UT could know him right now, too. He is almost irresistible with his spontaneous hugs and graciousness. He is definitely a charmer. And a comedian. And a troublemaker. Good thing he is so cute...
No comments:
Post a Comment