Friday, April 6, 2012

Tis the Season

 I guess I can't complain too much because it could have been a LOT worse, but my sweet little boys definitely had their share of colds this season.    Except for a few minor sniffles, the major cold outbreaks in our house occurred during the month of March, with about a week's reprieve between symptoms.  (I am knocking on wood right now, but fortunately they only had colds and not a stomach bug...)  Seriously, though, we had a humidifier in every room working over time and the smell of Vicks practically burned Paul's eyes. Max and Sam even came down with a case of pink eye which was a first for me as a mom. 
         

 In these pictures they are all looking a little bit better, but poor Jack.  His poor little cough and sad goopy eyes practically broke your heart.  The tough little guy--he was such a trooper.  He REALLY hates it when I come after his snot with one of my fancy suction devices, though.    He is very strong-willed!




No comments: