Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Mountains and The Valleys

Okay--I think this should be my last Utah segment.  Like I said, there was a lot of fun to be had in the month of July!  This may be the end of the pictures I am posting from that amazing trip, but it is nowhere near the least.  We spent several fun afternoons up Maple Hollow Canyon grilling steaks and burgers as well as a few fun times spent at the farm watching grandpa or Jake working on the tractors and swathers.   I will start with the canyon pics...

Jack is trying to figure out wether or not Uncle Jake is a good guy...







  













Of course the swing is always a huge hit with the kids...  







The Farm... 



Grandpa took all of the boys on their own private hay-cutting rides.  This left them loving it and wanting for more!  Max and Sam came home from Utah saying that they wanted to be farmers when they grew up!!




 


Even Jack got a ride!!




Another staple of summertime at Gramma Jill's house is homemade root beer.  This year did not disappoint.  The boys loved it!!



While we were in UT I also got to meet Kelly, the amazing new wife of my brother, Judd.  I had heard a lot about how cute and awesome she was, but after getting to know her myself I can officially say I am super excited to count her as my family.  Congratulations Judd and Kelly!!








No comments: