Tuesday, May 21, 2013

March Montage

I don't know why I find it surprising that it is practically June and I am still trying to create an entry for pictures I took in March.  Pictures I rushed to download from my camera between Easter and our trip to Disney World.  I can't say exactly why, but for some reason it feels like the busyness of life has increased three-fold since we returned from Florida and I can't seem to catch up on three major things:  blogging, housework and sleep.   So, tonight the latter two will suffer while I quickly try to gain a little ground on documenting the fun events of the B-Hive.  Only, I am really exhausted and thinking about how behind I am on everything makes the feeling even worse, so the following  will be more of a montage of pictures than a written account of our fun times during the long and exciting month of March...


My four handsome boys snuggling on the couch...


Hopscotch in the driveway with a sequence drawn and created entirely by Max...

Even superheroes need a little lunch break...


The end of March actually brought more snow than we had seen in PA all winter!  Enough to make a snowman!!!


My little cuties found a new place to watch tv...


Jack went thru a phase where he absolutely loved to wear sunglasses (it was very short-lived, as  now I am writing this he now longer likes them).  Paul and I have this song that we have sung to all of the boys about sunglasses even since Max was a baby.  It is a song I have probably never heard before meeting Paul, but he introduced it to me and it is pretty catchy.  So catchy, in fact, that at a very young age the boys will ask to wear sunglasses by using lyrics from this very tune.  I couldn't even begin to say who originally recorded the song, but the line we always sing goes, "Hey, hey, hey, ...Hollywood.... Hollywood dreamin'..."  So now Jack, as Max and Sam did at this age, will ask to wear sunglasses by saying,"Hey, hey, Hey!!"



This kid is too cute!! Not only does he like sunglasses and dressing up like superheroes, but he also enjoys a good umbrella...

 ...and he LOVES motorcycles.  Every time we go outside he begs me to sit him atop one of Paul's bikes...

This next picture that Paul took is really quite funny.  After Jack finished his dinner, he climbed down underneath his chair and ate the bits and pieces he dropped on the ground.  I don't even remember what we had for dinner that night, but obviously Jack loved it!!

Moving on to Sam.  He loves to dress up (as all my boys do), but presently he tends to be quite creative with his costumes...
 He even loves to ride his bike in costume!!



Speaking of bikes, we all went on a family bike ride adventure in March...




One of Paul's favorite restaurants is a Greek place in Exton that I am sort of "lukewarm" on.  Anyway, the boys have discovered that they really love tzatziki sauce, also this restaurant just so happens to be located across the street from an ice cream shop so they really love Paul's fave place to eat, too.  Here they are with their blue tongues after enjoying blue cotton candy ice cream...


No comments: