In April the B-Hive took a super fun trip to Disney World with Mimi, Koa and Auntie Joey. That trip was so memorable and full of excitement. As you can imagine, TONS of pictures were taken. So many, in fact, that to sort through them and choose the ones I want to use on the blog seems very daunting. So, I will procrastinate that for another day and for now I will quickly post about the other fun stuff we did during the month of April--a month that seemed to fly by...
Sam got to go to his good friend Jimmy's birthday party. This was kind of exciting for him as it was the first party that only he was invited to. Max has gone alone to a lot of parties for his friends from preschool, and they have both gone to countless parties together, but this was Sam's first party without his big brother. The celebration was held at a fire station, and the firemen (who are all volunteer), showed the kids all their gear, let them climb in and play on the trucks, took them for a ride and sounded the sirens, and even let them spray the hose. It was really cute and Sam had a lot of fun!
Here is a cute picture of my handsome boys just chillin' on the couch. Whenever they are all three sitting nicely together (and not fighting or tormenting each other), one of them will call for me to bring the camera, "Mommy, you should get a picture of this!" they will say. I think it was definitely a picture-worthy moment!
In early April we had some really warm weather so we headed to a park with a bunch of our friends from preschool. We enjoyed a picnic, and the boys had a lot of fun throwing rocks into the creek...
Of course I got a few cute superhero pics during the month of April!
The boys have been loving that the weather is warming up since it means they can spend much more time on their beloved swingset...
Here is Jack hanging out with his friend Izzy...
Taking a snack break in the driveway (another favorite place to play when the weather warms up)...
I ran a race near the end of April, and since it was on a Saturday at 9:00--the same time Paul had to coach Sam's t-ball team--I had to run with Jack. It was definitely a little challenging to run while pushing him up some of the hills, but we finished! I think he had fun, too!























No comments:
Post a Comment