Tuesday, May 27, 2014

March 2014

My camera was not very busy during March--I only took 52 photos, probably a record low for me!  That makes it really easy to write about on this blog, though (so long as I am able to jog my memory from three months ago...)

The snow was a huge part of our winter.  Finally, in March it started to melt and warm up a bit (but just a bit).  We had so much snow that the novelty of it had long since worn off by now and I had to drag my kids outside.  Sam was the one who usually liked to hang out there the most...






Eventually, the trampoline was free of the frozen white stuff and the boys could jump on it again!

Poor Jack's naps have been so hit and miss lately.  We are almost always on the go--driving here and there--that he rarely even has the opportunity.  Even when we are home and he could nap he protests.  This kid does not want to miss out on the action.  However, once in a while he just can't help himself--his little eyes won't stay open.  One day I was playing with the boys when I realized Jack had gone into the other room a while ago.  I went in to check on him and found him all cuddled on the couch, fast asleep!

One of the busy things we did in March was swimming lessons.  Max and Sam have been progressing quite a bit this winter.  They are ready to hit the pool when the weather turns warm! 

Paul and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this year.  It is almost unfathomable to think that it was eight years ago that we married on a beautiful beach in Vieques.  The years fly by when you are having fun!
We have sort of made it our tradition to celebrate at the Oyster House in Philadelphia every year.  We really enjoy ourselves--and the oysters! 

Sam got a new bed--a bunk bed!  I can't believe I haven't taken a picture of it yet (I must be waiting for his room to be cleaned), but I did take this pic of him on the floor under his bunk bed.  The first night they slept on it Paul and I heard a loud "thud."  When we went in to check this is what we found:  Sammy curled up in his blanket beneath his bed, totally undisturbed!


Of course there were superhero sightings at the B-Hive in March: 






No comments: