Even though it is mid-July, I just want to quickly highlight where I left off--April. Finally, our brutal winter of never-ending snow was over and we were able to enjoy some decent weather outside!
Jack was in a music class that was super cute. He especially loved when the teacher would bring out the instruments. The drums were his favorite!
Poor Sammy. This kid is always getting hurt. Only he never cries so it is all the more heart wrenching when you see how brave he is. This latest accident happened in the bath tub. Jack threw a big container at him and got him right smack on the lip. Blood filled the tub--it was pretty horrific. Fortunately it wasn't as bad as all of the bleeding had led me to believe; but the cutie pie did end up with a stitch right under his nose. He is such a trooper!
Of course I can't forget Easter. I really didn't get that many pics of the actual day, but we did the usual hunt for eggs thing and the kids engorged on candy (except Jack--he doesn't like candy).
My cuties!













No comments:
Post a Comment