Thursday, September 4, 2014

This and That in May

We got a crazy storm in May.  I had a babysitter for the boys and happened to be out and about driving around in it.  I almost didn't' make it home--this is what the road looked like just before my street!



Eating a nice lunch outside.  After such a brutally long winter this was a nice activity! 



One of our friends had a "pot party--bring your own pot!"  The boys got to paint their pots and fill them with dirt and flowers.  It was such a cute idea and so much fun! 

Mmmm, artichokes!  This is one of my boys' favorites! 





Sammy had a cute little Mother's Day program at his preschool... 


He also got to dress up for "cowboy day"


Lunch at California Tortilla--the boys' absolute favorite place to eat... 






The weekend before my birthday I went out for pedicures, dinner and dancing with a bunch of my girlfriends, 

Then my handsome boys took me out for sushi on my birthday, 


And surprised me with a cake when we got home! 


The boys discovered a turtle in our driveway one afternoon.  When they came in to tell me I totally didn't believe them--I have never seen a turtle out of captivity, just wandering around.  But, sure enough, it was a turtle!  We had a lot of fun watching it, then we let it go in the woods. 






My boys also love a good subway sandwich for lunch... 






Max doing his homework. It was amazing to watch him learn to read and write so well in kindergarten... 



Sammy often did a little "homework" of his own when Max did his... 

Jack helped Paul and I with all or our gardening and planting... 






No comments: