Tuesday, July 21, 2015

This and That in June

I can't believe that June has already come and gone.  Time is flying by but we have been very busy having lots of fun!

Max had a party for his last day of school.  I was so lucky to get to help out with the craft for the celebration (since I am SOOO crafty!) since it is just so fun to watch him in this aspect and see the interaction between him and his classmates.  He is such a sweet kid!  Everyone--especially the girls--really enjoys being around him.  




My cool cats!


Someone needs a haircut!


Look at these two cuties!  I just want to climb right in the middle and snuggle away!!



We love playing at our neighbor's pool!





Dressing up with friends!

Dressing up with Daddy!






Fun times at the Y pool!



Pure cuteness!!


Water balloon fight with the Impriano's

Hanging with my bestie!

Bacon-ny birthday breakfast!

Father's Day brunch!




No comments: