Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weeks 3, 4 and 5

My babies are all growing at record speed.  Baby Jack was almost 10 pounds (9 lbs 11.5 ounces) at his 4 week checkup (which was almost 2 weeks ago)!  And, Max and Sam look like giants next to him.  They still love him so much--it is heartwarming to see how much they really enjoy and care about him.  Whenever he cries, Max will run and find a stuffed animal for him to hold, and Sam is such the good helper when it comes to diaper changes--he likes to hand me wipes and throw the old diapers away.  Sam refers to Jack as "Mine Baby Brutter."   Whenever Jack sneezes or coughs or makes any sort of noise, Sam will give him a once-over and then announce to all that, "My baby brutter okay!"  This frequently happens in the car since Sam sits right next to him in our minivan (that's right--I said minivan--and that is all I am going to say about that except that it is one of the most comfortable and convenient kid transporters ever!)


3 Weeks Old:

   


















Getting ready for Halloween--Sammy Spiderman and Captain Max America.   Since they dress up as superheroes basically year-round, I  tried to convince them to go as something different for Halloween--they thought I was crazy since superheroes are the awesomest ever!


They did do a little "wild indian" stint in the front yard, however.  When I pulled out the Halloween box from the storage room (also known in UT as a fruit room) we discovered Max's old Native American costume from 2 years ago--basically when he was Sam's age.  Sam was too big for it though--the top fit him very snug and he absolutely refused to wear the cute feather headdress.



Max Halloween 2009--Also shunned the headress in favor of the mohawk


Max looking at last year's blog book, these books are favorites!

 


One month old!!
 
 



 




5 weeks old!

 One of the many of the many fun things about having three boys is pulling out an outfit and reminiscing about the older brothers as babies wearing the same cute clothes.

Max on the left, Jack in the middle, Sam on the right.









Okay, now I need to go vacuum, mop, dust and do laundry.  Oh yes, and I do have to get dinner ready too (almost forgot about that).  Sometimes I feel like there are not enough hours in a day...   Should have been doing all these things instead, but blogging is so much more fun!  I know this entry was light on the text and heavy on the photos, but the pictures speak more than words can say about how adorable my boys are and how happy we are.  Life is good.  Busier than I could have ever imagined, but good!






No comments: