I am forever playing catch-up with my posting, but life got really busy at some point...
I wanted to include these miscellaneous pictures from April (which seems like forever ago) on the blog. There are some super cute ones of our ever-growing boys that are not to be missed, plus, we have been very busy lately and there are a lot of everyday-happenings that we don't want to forget...
For instance...
Every Saturday for 10 weeks we headed to one of the local elementary schools for Max's T-ball practices and games. Max didn't love it, but he never complained about it and unlike a lot of the kids went out there on his own and tried hard to pay attention and keep his eye on the ball. It is such a hard sport for his age group--a lot of waiting around and little understanding of the rules. But, I do think he enjoyed it. He definitely got a few good hits...
We spectators had a great time watching the games which were real nail-biters but always ended up in a tie...
Sam would actually get pretty bored at the games, so mommy and daddy would take turns playing catch with him. He is going to be really good when he is finally old enough to play...
Our energetic monkeys are always finding something to climb on and jump off of...
Paul and I (yes, I actually helped this year) did a lot of work on our garden (remember this was in April--the plants are much bigger now). We tried everything we could think of to minimize the weeds here as well with weed cloth, mulch and hay. So far it has worked beautifully! I will have to post some current pictures of our beautiful tomatoes--no blight yet (although I am not going to get my hopes up on that matter...).
My beautiful boys. They are getting too big... (sniff, sniff)...





No comments:
Post a Comment