No, this is not a preview of Halloween. First of all, I am not that caught up on my blogging. And second, I took these pictures on a beautiful day in September while my little guys were sporting costumes that they like to wear on any normal day. I was actually able to convince my little guys to dress up as something other than a superhero this year for Halloween, but that is news for another blog post...
Captain Max America...
And Sammy Spiderman!!
Everyone in our neighborhood should feel safe as these amazing superheros continue to protect us from all the bad guys.
When they are not busy fighting crime, they like to hang out in the yard and be silly...
And let us not forget their cute little sidekick, the Amazing Jack. He is currently in training for superpowers and is impressing everyone with his problem-solving skills and ability to scale large chairs ...






No comments:
Post a Comment