WaHoo! I am finally blogging in real time. It has been forever since I have been caught up like this, it feels nice! It is only the 7th of March, but I have already taken quite a few pictures. The fact that we got the biggest snow storm of the season a few nights ago definitely helps--snow pics are always so fun! And we definitely had fun playing in the white stuff-- having snowball fights and sledding and making snow forts, snow angels and snowball topiaries. Even though we have enjoyed it, we really hope this is the last snow of the year. We are ready for spring!
MMMmmm, artichokes! My boys LOVE them--especially dripping with butter. They had some beautiful, huge chokes at the grocery store last week so I bought three thinking that would be plenty for the the five of us. Jack and Sam ended up eating an entire one each, so Max, Paul and I shared the third. Jack has been asking for artichokes for dinner every night since.
The boys had their last soccer game today. They both played so well, and it was such a nice surprise that they wound up on the same team. Soccer is so much fun!













No comments:
Post a Comment