Monday, February 15, 2016

October Occurrences

I took an online photography class and was determined to finally learn how to use my fancy camera.  I have only had it for almost 6 years!  I wanted to learn how to manually modify my shutter speed and aperture and not just rely on "auto" mode.  The course I took was very helpful--just look at the great photos I took below, all of which were taken in "manual" mode.  I still have a lot to learn, but I am quite proud of the progress I have made.  As in anything, practice makes perfect and I am lucky to have some cute subjects to photograph!















When fall rolls around we try to have a "family movie night" semi-regularly.  I love this tradition since it comes with togetherness and snuggles, and the boys love it too--but I have a sneaking suspicion that  their excitement might have something to do with the huge batch of popcorn daddy makes each time...





Random cute pictures... 



  





The boys had crazy hair day for spirit week at their school... 





  


We always love going to Longwood Gardens in the fall.  This time we went with a bunch of friends, making it even more fun!












Sam had fun decorating for Halloween.  He was more than happy to show his friend, Hannah, the good work he had done... 

My little cuties on Halloween.  Sam was Luke Skywalker, Jack was Anakin Skywalker, and Max was a red-skin-guy.  They each had fun little parties and parades at their schools, and then we went trick-or-treating with the Boyle's and had a marvelous time!







































No comments: