Sunday, January 18, 2015

Christmas Card Photo Shoot and Other Christmas-y Stuff!

I have been trying to up my game on my aging SLR camera by using some of the manual settings rather than "automatic" every time.  Sometimes I get it, sometimes not, but it is fun to learn.  I shot the Christmas card pics in "aperture" mode, and even using an F stop of "4" the pictures were still a little blurry.  I think my kids are just too wiggly to get a clear shot.  Or, maybe I need to take an actual photography course.  Anyway, here are some of the goofy and cute (blurry) pics I captured:










Ta-Da!



Christmas decorating is so fun!  





Ta-Da!




 Decorating is hard work!  Jack likes to unwind with a few of his favorite nibbles:  Cinnamon bread, chips and a big bowl of homemade guacamole!

I got a cute picture of the boys on Santa's lap!

Sam and Jack had "crazy hair day" at preschool.  Well, Jack didn't technically have school this day (hence the jammies), but he couldn't let Sam be the only one with crazy hair!

No comments: