November started out really nice and mild. We did a lot of outside playing and inside playing in costumes...
We ate lunch outside our basement patio a lot in the early part of the month as we were still under construction...
And we ate out for lunch quite a bit, too...
I got to help Sam decorate his "Indian Shirt" for their Thanksgiving feast at his preschool. This kid is such a perfectionist--he insisted on drawing and painting everything all by himself (most of the other kids in his class had considerable help), and he was very particular about what drawing went where, and what color he wanted it all to be. Sam is definitely artistic!
Max got to pick out a new pair of shoes--he went bold! I can't believe this kid's feet--size 2.5!
We got a nice little snow storm right before Thanksgiving. Perfect for snowman-making and sledding. The kids had a blast!
Mimi, Auntie Joey, Koa and Uncle Muck came down for Thanksgiving, but I didn't take any pictures of the actual day or feast. The only ones I got from that weekend were during our trip to Longwood Gardens to see the Christmas lights...












No comments:
Post a Comment