My Max is getting so big--7!!! I never believed people when they said if I blinked I would miss everything. Somewhere I feel like I blinked, because how have 7 years gone by so quickly? This amazing boy is so fun and smart and adventurous. His favorite toys are from Sonic the Hedgehog (specifically Shadow), his favorite color is blue, and his favorite food is SUSHI!! He has turned into quite the awesome reader and is also very good at math. Max loves to stay up late (just like his mama) and always gets up early (not at all like his mama). He is an amazing big brother and is such a good helper. Apparently all the girls in his class have a huge crush on him--he has a way with the ladies! (Which is not at all surprising because he is such a handsome sweetheart!)
We had to have his birthday celebration in our basement as our kitchen was still under construction...
Instead of a big party, Max decided he wanted to invite some friends over for a sleepover to celebrate is birthday. He wrote this invitation all by himself...
Paul and I were totally into the idea of a sleepover--we thought it would save us a ton of money and be so easy. Boy were we wrong about the latter. That sleepover party was one of the hardest things we have done. It was soooo much work. I think it will be a loonnnnnngggg time before we host another sleepover party. At least the kids had fun!











No comments:
Post a Comment