My Max. Such a sweetie. And a smartie. He is getting SOOO big. When I sneak into his room at night to give him one more good night kiss before I go to bed, I am always astounded by how tall he looks, especially when he is asleep and still. He is so precious. It saddens me a little (okay, a lot) that he is growing up so fast. His second year of preschool is coming to an end in a couple more weeks, and I had to submit a photo of him to be made into a book as a gift for his teacher. I was going through my pictures from the last couple of months and found several that were so super cute--I just had to include them on my blog...
They are all so very handsome, but the one I ended up using is this last one:
One of my favorites! I still get dandelions picked for me by both Max and Sam, and it is just so special.
Paul and I just had parent-teacher conferences with Max's teacher, and she said that he is the nicest, sweetest boy; we agree!! He and Sam can definitely get into arguments and tussles, but Max is a genuinely sweet kid. He is caring and gentle, and he really feels bad when he gets in trouble. He strives to be good, and makes his daddy and I super proud.


No comments:
Post a Comment