For all but months 2 and 3 (when I was too sleep deprived to remember), I have taken Jack's picture next to this little teddy bear on the 12th of every month. I typically prop him up on the chair and sit the bear either in his lap or next to him However, at 7 months he turned into a little busy body and had absolutely no interest in posing with the teddy...
So, I tried sitting him and teddy on the floor, and this is as good of a shot as I could get...
About a week after his 7 month birthday, little JR started crawling. Or creeping, I should say. He does the military crawl, and he can go pretty fast dragging himself--belly on the floor--all around the house. It is quite precious. My other boys never did this--they just did a regular crawl, but not nearly as early as cute little Jack. This guy does have a lot of motivation--he is so determined to try and keep up with those big brothers!!
Rub-a-dub, three little boys in a tub! I thought it might save a little time to combine Jack's bath with the big brothers' now that he can sit up on his own. It was actually a lot more work. Those brothers sometimes forget how little he is and can be a little rough. Let's just say it wasn't a very relaxing bath for JR. Max and Sam thought it was pretty cool, though...
Jack never wants to miss out on any of the action, whether it involves playing with the brothers, or something as boring as making dinner. He often insists on being right in the middle of the meal preparation--so he gets a front row seat. Unfortunately, his days in the Bumbo seat are limited--he can practically wriggle himself out of that thing and reaches for everything in sight, knocking over glasses and spilling bowls...
Fun with bubbles...
Max started playing T-ball this spring. He actually really enjoys it, much to my surprise. When we play outside with our plastic bat and ball he refuses to hit off the tee, so I thought he would be a little resistant when I signed him up. But, he is actually quite good...







No comments:
Post a Comment