Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Philly Spring

This season we have had a pretty good combination of cold, rainy, sunny and warm.   It is just so nice to be able to play outside again, and we have been maximizing our time in the fresh air.  This post will primarily consist of pictures, mostly because it is 1:00 in the morning here and I just really want to catch up so I can blog in real time...























I will just insert a little sidebar to the photo montage for the last few pictures:  Sam is infatuated with picking flowers for me.  It really is the sweetest thing ever, but I am serious when I say he has to pick EVERY single dandelion in sight.  We have a lot of dandelions.  He picks everyone he sees on our way into the house from the swing set.  It takes us 15 minutes just to walk through the backyard.  I find dried up dandelions in my pockets, in the cup holders of my stroller, there always several dying on the counter in the kitchen.  But it is so cute.  Little Sam, such a romantic...




No comments: