Paul got the boys a new toy this fall that fits in quite nicely with his other "toys"...
Obviously the little guys LOVED it...
We have had a couple of minor crashes, but nothing that scared anyone from riding the little blue Yamaha again and again...
By mid-September we really got into the hang of our daily walk to the bus stop. We actually looked forward to being out in the fresh air so early...
However, we did encounter some strange sightings on a couple of occasions...
...among them were a snake and a superhero...
These boys are such good friends! Here is a cute picture of them hanging out on the couch with their own bowls of popcorn. They definitely take after their mom's side of the family...
The couch is also good for making forts and towers...
We had a few small but fun adventures in September. I was training for a 10k, so I had Max and Sam help me out by riding their bikes with me while I pushed Jack in the stroller on a trail near by. This was a great alternative to going to the babysitting at my gym, and it was a beautiful day so we enjoyed being outside...
We met up with several friends for park playdates...
And had tons of fun driving r/c cars in the driveway...
Jack had fun taking a nature class with me every monday where we would play fun games, explore, and do crafts using sticks or leaves or other elements of the fall. This playdough creation with sticks and twigs was one of Jack's favorites...
I achieved quite an accomplishment in September! A couple of my friends and I ran our first 10k (about 6.3 miles). We were so proud of ourselves!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment